skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mini Manor Blog

    Tuesday, January 24, 2012

    New Desk . . . errrr Kind of!

    Here's what our library corner looked like before:

    Here's what it looks like now:


    Better right ;)

    We're making some HUGE changes in the Library or should I say . . . office!
    Posted by Maillardville Manor at 4:00 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
    Labels: Library, Office

    16 comments:

    1. LaurenJanuary 24, 2012 at 4:36 AM

      Can't wait to see what you two are up to! By the way, I always loved your old desk.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    2. FiresparxJanuary 24, 2012 at 5:01 AM

      I second that, I love your old desk! Where does it reside now?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    3. UnknownJanuary 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM

      Looks like it will be fun! I love your drapes. I bought those same tableclothes to use in my bedroom. Fortunately I bought them on clearance so they were really cheap, because shortly there after I found a different fabric that I fell in love with and we decided on a completely different color scheme. Can't wait to see your finished office!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    4. AnonymousJanuary 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM

      Love the drapes. Where did you find them?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    5. Vintage HomeJanuary 24, 2012 at 8:07 AM

      wow looks like change is in the works! I love your curtains! Thanks for telling us all about your Chinese New Years celebrations! I was doing a bit of back reading (where have I been???) and saw your rolling pot racks! Wow ..just what my old back needs...did you go to Bellingham?..or is there a Lowes in Van I don't know about!...always inspiring here Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    6. Nothing But Blue Skies...January 24, 2012 at 1:06 PM

      Looks like it will be fun! Can't wait for the reveal!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    7. Maillardville ManorJanuary 24, 2012 at 2:48 PM

      Thanks Lauren . . . I always loved that desk too. The problem was it was BLACK and I needed something white for the New Office! We sold it on Craigslist and were able to buy everything we needed for a whole new office.
      ~A

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    8. Maillardville ManorJanuary 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM

      Firesparx,
      We sold it on craigslist for a neat little profit and were able to out fit the entire office without spending any money!! :)
      ~A

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    9. Maillardville ManorJanuary 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM

      Anonymous-
      The were clearance tablecloths I found at Target . . . here's the post about them . . . I hope that helps!

      http://www.maillardvillemanor.com/2011/02/library-reveal-part-ii.html

      ~A

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    10. Maillardville ManorJanuary 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM

      Vintage Home,
      Thank you very much!!! I found those pull out racks at the NEW LOWES in Queensborough, New West!!!!
      And I even went all the way to Bellingham to see if they would be cheaper there and they were WAY more expensive!!!
      The Store in New West is BRAND NEW!!! :)

      ~Ashli

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    11. Tracey Ayton PhotographyJanuary 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM

      Cannot wait to see what you guys have planned. BTW, I'm making your yam salad tonight.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    12. CaitlinJanuary 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM

      I LOVED that desk you had before so I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve next!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    13. cathhasablog@gmail.comJanuary 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

      Cool! So what are you doing with the old desk? Selling it perhaps? If so...I'm totally interested! :) Big Hug, Cath from Home is Where my Heart is @ http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    14. JessicaJanuary 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM

      Where did you find your old desk? I have been looking for something very simular to put in our kitchen or dinning room!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    15. Pamela RJanuary 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM

      Oooh I am so excited to see what you do with this space! I had really loved the old secretary/desk you had before!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    16. Maillardville ManorJanuary 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM

      Hi Jessica,
      The old desk was from Ikea but it has since been discontinued!
      Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!!
      Lots of Love
      Ashli

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    Add comment
    Load more...

    Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Advertise with IZEA Media

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    stacey ann
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Open Floor Plan ~ ~ ~ ~
    For more Orthopaedic Mattresses
    ~~~~~Visit this website~~~~

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     


    Also Featured Here!

    Promotional Codes

    • Shop Top Brands
      • Murad Coupons
      • Aliexpress
      • Pottery Barn Coupon Code
      • etnies Online Coupons
      • Famous Footwear

    • ►  2014 (7)
      • March (7)
    • ►  2013 (99)
      • December (1)
      • November (2)
      • October (6)
      • August (4)
      • July (5)
      • June (9)
      • May (14)
      • April (19)
      • March (13)
      • February (13)
      • January (13)
    • ▼  2012 (215)
      • December (14)
      • November (13)
      • October (18)
      • September (16)
      • August (17)
      • July (20)
      • June (20)
      • May (20)
      • April (18)
      • March (21)
      • February (19)
      • January (19)
    • ►  2011 (229)
      • December (11)
      • November (16)
      • October (18)
      • September (18)
      • August (22)
      • July (23)
      • June (16)
      • May (20)
      • April (20)
      • March (29)
      • February (19)
      • January (17)
    • ►  2010 (155)
      • December (17)
      • November (8)
      • October (13)
      • September (27)
      • August (24)
      • July (26)
      • June (40)

     

    • Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner
    • Beef
    • Chicken
    • Pork
    • Fish
    • Vegetarian
    • Dessert
    • Kitchen
    • Living
    • Office
    • Bedroom
    • Bathroom
    • Laundry
    • Garage
    • Flowers
    • Lawn
    • Vegetables
    • Valentine's
    • St. Patrick's
    • Easter
    • Thanksgiving
    • Halloween
    • Christmas
    • New Year's